Acceptable Use Policy
By using Pixel Perfection's services, you signify your agreement to these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms of service, please do not use Pixel Perfection's services. Pixel Perfection reserves the right, at its discretion, to add, change, modify, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly for changes. Your continued use of Pixel Perfection following the posting of any changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
This AUP governs the use of Pixel Perfection's service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Pixel Perfection regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Pixel Perfection's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, please contact Pixel Perfection.
If you have any questions regarding this Acceptable use Policy, please contact Pixel Perfection.
Table of Contents
You may not publish or transmit via Pixel Perfection's service any content that Pixel Perfection reasonably believes:
- constitutes child pornography;
- may cause lack and/or instability of the servers performance;
- constitutes any other kind of illegal pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, orcontains harassing content, hate speech or racism;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of anyjurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk topublic safety or health, compromises national security, or interfereswith a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential orproprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyrightprotections;
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark,patent, or other property right;
- constitutes warez, cracks, serials, keygens, snuff material, spamor other utilities to cause disruption to another internet user,service or any other parties, proxies or similar tools to maskinternet identities are also strictly prohibited;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates toillegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal, pirated, nulled or solicits conduct that isillegal under laws applicable to you or to Pixel Perfection; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Pixel Perfection by offended viewers.
Content "published or transmitted" via Pixel Perfection's service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any internet service provided by Pixel Perfection.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
You must obtain Pixel Perfection's advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to Pixel Perfection's reasonable satisfaction:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receivee-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means toensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mailaddress for which the consent is given;
- You retain evidence of the recipient's consent in a form that maybe promptly produced on request, and you honour recipient's and GalaxyWeb Solutions Ltd's requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours ofreceipt of the request;
- The body of the e-mail must describe how the e-mail address wasobtained, for example, "You opted in to receive this e-mail promotionfrom our Web site or from one of our partner sites," and informationon how to request evidence of the consent, for example, "If you wouldlike to learn more about how we received your e-mail address pleasecontact us at [email protected]**yourdomain.com**;
- You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easilyrevoke their consent - such as a link in the body of the e-mail, orinstructions to reply with the word "Remove" in the subject line.Revocations of consent are honoured within 72 hours, and you notifyrecipients that their revocation of their consent will be honoured in72 hours;
- You must post an [email protected]**yourdomain.com** e-mail address on thefirst page of any Web site associated with the e-mail, you mustregister that address at abuse.net, and you must promptly respond tomessages sent to that address;
- You have the means to track anonymous complaints; You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Youre-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of themessage or in the "TO" line of the e-mail; and
- You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicablelaw.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Pixel Perfection service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Pixel Perfection service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
Pixel Perfection may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Pixel Perfection's services.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behaviour, including:
- Unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks,including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of asystem or network or to breach security or authentication measures(including those belonging to Pixel Perfection and its customers)without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without theauthorisation of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including,without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts tooverload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner'sauthorisation, including, but not limited to Internet scanning(tricking other people into releasing their passwords), passwordrobbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the headerinformation in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the GalaxyWeb Solutions Ltd network; or
- Use of Pixel Perfection's network in a way that unreasonablyinterferes with Pixel Perfection's other customer's use of thenetwork.
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorised by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
- you are otherwise permitted by established United Kingdom and United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Pixel Perfection will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Pixel Perfection network, please e-mail your written notice of copyright infringement to: [email protected]
Your notice must include the following:
- A electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf ofthe owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have beeninfringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site arecovered by a single notification, a representative list of such worksat that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing orto be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed oraccess to which is to be disabled, and information reasonablysufficient to permit Pixel Perfection to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pixel Perfection tocontact you, such as an e-mail address, telephone number, and, ifavailable, a street address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of thematerial in the manner complained of is not authorised by thecopyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate,and under penalty of perjury that you are authorised to act on behalfof the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Pixel Perfection network.
When talking to any member of staff whether it be written or oral, respect must be given, any user offending a member of staff may have their service suspended or terminated. Any questionable behaviour may be reported to the appropriate authorities as well as termination of services, if applicable.
Pixel Perfection is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Pixel Perfection network.